Last month I got my hands on a bunch of small paper samples, and instead of doing my normal squiggly lines with a bunch of different drawing equipment I decided to do it properly. First one out is a sheet of Hahnemühle Britannia (300gsm), which is real nice. I’ve usually used 200gsm paper and the difference in paper crinkling was a whole lot more noticeable than I thought it would be. I have a whole pad of this waiting to be used, so that’s gonna be fun.
That’s Lady Tea Time, by the way, and it was a lot of fun making her hair filled with stuff. I definitely want to do something more outta her. I think that red eyed, tea begging ghostie might just be a shrink. Ouch, crackers at the boobs. That must be annoying, lets pretend they’re just funkily shaped lace.
Mirrored from The Sketchblog of a Tea Zombie.